Fine Indoor-Outdoor Living in Innovative Sterling Ranch
Step into the modern luxury of the 4-bedroom 4 bathroom “Oriole” model home in the new Sterling Ranch community. With both community and home designed with respect for nature and its resources, your lifestyle has never been so stylish and convenient.
4,606 square feet of “smart,” well-designed living space allows you to live both inside and out, with an outdoor living room and separate covered courtyard, both accessible by floor-to-ceiling glass “walls.” Soaring windows and 11’ ceilings grace the main floor with its Chef’s Kitchen with granite countertops and center island, main-floor study, large dining areas both inside and out, gas fireplace, mud-room, and 3-car garage.
Intelligent design includes a covered entry, upper-level “Kid’s Lair” with its own central study/play area and sliding barn door entry, brushed nickel lighting fixtures, irrigated and landscaped front yard, hardwood floors, iron baluster stair rails, and an unfinished basement with plumbing rough-in for optimum design options.
Hi-tech and high-efficiency features include touch-screen deadbolt entry, the “Steward” web platform for automating and monitoring your home, 1 GB of fiber for uber-fast internet speeds, 92% efficient gas furnace, Navien 98% high-efficiency tankless water heater and double-insulating windows.
From the custom landscaped front yard and covered front porch, enter through the touchscreen deadbolt door onto the enchanting main floor, with 9’ and 11’ foot ceilings throughout, past the main-floor study and you come to your first indoor-outdoor space with sliding glass walls that take you to the covered courtyard. Past the powder room with pedestal sink and gorgeous dark wood backsplash to the large living area with gas fireplace with white stone floor-to-ceiling backsplash in the Gathering Area, just adjacent to the Media Room.
The Chef’s Kitchen has it all, with Maytag stainless steel appliances, elegant backsplash, 3 cm granite countertops and large center island. A large dining area with multi-light brushed nickel chandelier takes you to the covered outdoor living room with recessed lighting, fire pit and plenty of space for outdoor dining and entertaining. Also on the main floor, a large walk-in pantry, coat closet and mud room that leads to the 3-car attached garage.
Head up the carpeted staircase with wood and iron baluster rails, and note the soaring floor to ceiling windows in the stairwell. Arrive on the 2nd-floor landing and head right, toward the common area that is the heart center of the “Kid’s Lair,” accessible through a large sliding barn door, with 3 secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets, and one with en-suite bath.
Also on the upper level, past the spacious laundry room with built-in cabinetry and head into the stunning Master Suite with white stone backsplash and brushed nickel ceiling fan. A sliding barn door leads to the en-suite bath with an extended double-head shower, twin vanities, center bathtub and large walk-in closet.
- New construction
- Detached Single Family
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Total Sq Ft: 4,606
- Total Finished Sq Ft: 3,332
- Basement Sq Ft: 1,274
- Chef’s kitchen with large center island of 3cm granite
- 11’ main level ceilings
- Flooring: Oak 5” pre-finished hardwood floors, carpet, and tile
- 12 x 12 ceramic tile flooring in secondary bathrooms
- Maytag stainless steel appliances
- 8’ two-panel interior doors
- Basement plumbing rough-in for future basement finish
- Main-floor powder room with pedestal sink and premium backsplash
- Open iron baluster handrails
- 92% efficient gas furnace
- Navien 98% high-efficiency tankless water heater
- Double-insulating windows
- 2nd-floor laundry room with custom cabinetry
- Touch-screen deadbolt entry with lever of Satin Nickel hardware
- Designed for energy efficiency and sustainability
- Meets standards for US EPA Energy Star Program
- Brushed nickel lighting fixtures
- Master Suite
- 5-piece ensuite bath
- Main-floor study
- Gas fireplace
- Walk-in closets
- Mud room
- 3-car attached garage
- Hard-wired combo smoke/carbon monoxide detectors on each level
- Smoke detectors in each bedroom
- Covered front porch entry
- Covered outdoor room with recessed lighting
- Covered courtyard
- 3-car attached garage
- Custom landscaped and irrigated front yard
About Sterling Ranch:
Sterling Ranch is a mixed-use community of Colorado Architecture and natural surroundings designed with an eye to sustainable resources and “smart” technologies. Each homeowner in Sterling Ranch enjoys:
- An annual Colorado State Parks pass
- 30 miles of trails for easy access to nature and fitness
- Connected streetlights that dim in late hours, brighten in case of emergency and provide community-wide alerts for safety and security
- Siemen’s “Steward” web platform for home automation and monitoring options
- Hard-wired smoke and CO detectors with battery back-ups located in each bedroom and on each level of the home
- 1 GB of fiber
- A connecting source water supply that combines renewable water with well-water.