Modern Living in Sterling Ranch of Littleton
9867 Hilberts Way Littleton, CO 80125 | MLS# 9907844
Welcome home to smart, modern living in the Cardinal model by Wonderland Homes, located in Littleton’s new, urban-inspired Sterling Ranch community. With 4 bedrooms, 4 baths and 3,045 square feet of “smart,” well-designed living space, the Cardinal comes complete with a split 3-car garage, Chef’s Kitchen, courtyard, vaulted and 18-foot cathedral ceilings, 2 covered patios, a sunny loft, oil-rubbed bronze fixtures throughout the home and a 1,260 sq. ft. unfinished basement with rough-in plumbing.
From first glimpse, note the split 3-car garage and the welcoming entryway with both a courtyard and a covered front porch. Enter to find dark hardwood floors throughout the main level and soaring windows in the large, open living space with vaulted and 18-foot cathedral ceilings.
To your left is the open-concept Chef’s Kitchen with Jenn-Air stainless steel oven, quartz countertops and center island, walk-in pantry and oil-rubbed bronze fixtures that continue throughout the home. Through a wall of windows and sliding glass doors, exit to the large covered patio with recessed lighting.
Throughout the rest of the sunny and spacious main level, you’ll find a study, mud room, full bath and 2 coat closets. Head up the iron-and-ebony stain staircase to the sunny loft with its wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. Here you’ll find a convenient second-floor laundry room with custom cabinets, a teenager suite with walk-in closet and bath, 2 secondary bedrooms, a full bath with double sinks, and the Master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, 5-piece bath with granite countertops and a generous walk-in closet.
Hi-tech and high-efficiency features include touch-screen deadbolt entry, the “Steward” web platform for automating and monitoring your home, 1 GB of fiber for uber-fast internet speeds, 92% efficient gas furnace, Navien 98% high-efficiency tankless water heater and double-insulating windows.
- New construction
- Detached Single family
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sq Ft: Total Finished Sq Ft: 3,045
- Basement Sq Ft: 1,260
- Chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, large center island and Jenn-Air stainless oven
- Flooring: Dark hardwood, carpet and tile
- 8’ two-panel interior doors
- Open iron baluster handrails
- 92% efficient gas furnace
- Oil Rub Bronze fixtures and hardware on doors, cabinets, light fixtures, plumbing fixtures, faucets
- Navien 98% high-efficiency tankless water heater
- Double-insulating windows
- Full bath on Main Floor
- Touch-screen deadbolt entry
- Designed for energy efficiency and sustainability
- Meets standards for U.S. EPA Energy Star Program
- Master suite with walk-in closet and 5-piece en suite master bath
- Main-floor study
- Mud room
- Split 3-car garage
- Hard-wired combo smoke/carbon monoxide detectors on each level
- Smoke detectors in each bedroom
- Covered front porch entry
- Entryway courtyard
- Covered back patio with recessed lighting
- Sprinkler system
About Sterling Ranch:
Sterling Ranch is a mixed-use community of Colorado architecture and natural surroundings designed with an eye to sustainable resources and “smart” technologies. Surrounding recreation includes Chatfield State Park and reservoir, Roxborough Park and
Waterton Canyon. Sterling Ranch is located within the well-ranked Douglas County School District, including Thunder Ridge High School.
Each homeowner in Sterling Ranch enjoys:
- an annual Colorado State Parks pass
- 30 miles of trails for easy access to nature and fitness
- connected streetlights that dim in late hours, brighten in case of emergency, and provide community-wide alerts for safety and security
- Seimen’s “Steward” web platform for home automation and monitoring options
- hard-wired smoke and CO detectors with battery back-ups located in each bedroom and on each level of the home
- 1 GB of fiber
- a connecting source water supply that combines renewable water with well water.