Modern Luxury Living in Sterling Ranch Community
Welcome home to smart, modern living in the Meadowlark model home in Littleton’s new-urban Sterling Ranch community. With 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths including the main-floor Master Suite, your lifestyle has never been so stylish and convenient.
4832 square feet of “smart,” well-designed living space allows you to live both inside and out, with a livable main floor that including an outdoor living room Master Suite, walk-in closets, laundry room, oaring windows, 11’ ceilings, plank hardwood floors, Chef’s Kitchen, study, large dining area, gas fireplace, mud room and 3-car garage. On the upper level you’ll find a loft and “Kid’s Lair” with 2 secondary bedrooms, and downstairs, the fully finished, distinctively styled basement is entertaining- and guest-ready, with a wet bar, media room, wine room, full bath and workout room that can also serve as an additional bedroom.
The Chef’s Kitchen has it all, with Jenn-Air stainless steel appliances, alder chicory cabinets with roll-out shelves, large center island, walk-in pantry, full-wall graphite backsplash, and large center island.
Adjacent to the kitchen, behold the open “gathering area” with gas fireplace and media room. Just past the elegant dining room, experience the outdoor living room accessible through sliding glass doors on two sides, with fire pit and designed spaces for entertaining.
The main-floor Master Suite comes complete with an opulent walk-in closet, 5-piece ensuite master bath with maple ebony cabinets, black honed natural stone countertops and large shower.
Head up carpeted stairs with iron baluster stair rails for more intelligent design in the form of the “Kid’s Lair” with loft, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, both with walk-in closets and one with en-suite bath.
Head downstairs to the 2132 sq-ft distinctively styled basement that’s entertainment- and guest-ready, with designer sconce lighting and a rustic ”wine crate” crate wall that leads to glass-door wine room. Also downstairs, a wet bar with granite countertops, theater room and large bathroom adjoined to a workout room which can also serve double as an additional bedroom.
The basement also includes 533 sq.ft. of unfinished square footage with plumbing rough-in for optimum design options.
Hi-tech and high-efficiency features include touch-screen deadbolt entry, the “Steward” web platform for automating and monitoring your home, 1 GB of fiber for uber-fast internet speeds, 92% efficient gas furnace, Navien 98% high-efficiency tankless water heater and double-insulating windows.
- New construction
- Detached Single Family
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Total Sq Ft: 5365
- Total Finished Sq Ft: 4832
- Basement Sq Ft: 2132
- Chef’s kitchen with large center island and Jenn-Air stainless steel appliances
- 11’ main level ceilings
- Flooring: Plank hardwood, carpet, and tile
- 8’ two-panel interior doors
- Open iron baluster handrails
- 92% efficient gas furnace
- Aged Bronze door hardware
- Vertical wainscot in powder room
- Navien 98% high-efficiency tankless water heater
- Double-insulating windows
- Main-floor powder room with pedestal sink
- Touch-screen deadbolt entry
- Designed for energy efficiency and sustainability
- Meets standards for US EPA Energy Star Program
- Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Main-floor Master Suite
- 5-piece ensuite master bath
- Main-floor study
- Gas fireplace
- Walk-in closets
- Mud room
- 3-car attached garage
- Hard-wired combo smoke/carbon monoxide detectors on each level
- Smoke detectors in each bedroom
- Covered front porch entry
- Covered outdoor room with recessed lighting
- Covered courtyard
- 3-car attached garage
- Custom landscaped and irrigated front yard
About Sterling Ranch:
Sterling Ranch is a mixed-use community of Colorado architecture and natural surroundings designed with an eye to sustainable resources and “smart” technologies. Surrounding recreation includes Chatfield State Park and reservoir, Roxborough Park and Waterton Canyon. Sterling Ranch is located within the well-ranked Douglas County School District, including Thunder Ridge High School.
Each homeowner in Sterling Ranch enjoys:
- an annual Colorado State Parks pass
- 30 miles of trails for easy access to nature and fitness
- connected streetlights that dim in late hours, brighten in case of emergency, and provide community-wide alerts for safety and security
- Seimen’s “Steward” web platform for home automation and monitoring options
- hard-wired smoke and CO detectors with battery back-ups located in each bedroom and on each level of the home
- 1 GB of fiber
- A connecting source water supply that combines renewable water with well water.