Denver’s July 2019 real estate market stats compared to July 2018.
- Home sales have slightly increased by 4%
- Average Sold Price for Single Family Homes has increased by 4% from $478,546 to $496,120
- Average Days on Market has increased to 32 days
- Weeks of Inventory has remained unchanged at 7 weeks
- The percentage of New Listings has increased by 3%
- The percentage of homes Under Contract has increased by 9%
- Content from REColorado.com
All reported sales were not necessarily listed or sold by the broker and are intended only to show trends in the area.
July 2019 Market Stats