Denver’s real estate market stats for the month of February compared to 2018.
- Home sales have declined by 1%
- Average Sold Price for Single Family Homes has increased by 1%
- Average Days on Market has decreased to 49 days
- Weeks of Inventory has increased to 7 weeks
- The percentage of New Listings has increased by 9%
- Content from REColorado.com
All reported sales were not necessarily listed or sold by the broker and are intended only to show trends in the area.
February 2019 Market Stats