Denver’s May 2019 real estate market stats compared to May 2018.
- Home sales have slightly increased by 2%
- Average Sold Price for Single Family Homes has increased by 3%
- Average Days on Market has increased to 36 days
- Weeks of Inventory has increased to 6 weeks
- The percentage of New Listings has increased by 13%
- The percentage of homes Under Contract has increased by 10%
- Content from REColorado.com
All reported sales were not necessarily listed or sold by the broker and are intended only to show trends in the area.
May 2019 Market Stats