Little Man Ice Cream, located at 2620 16th St., Denver, CO 80211, is inspired by vintage Coney Island hot dog-shaped stands, business is conducted within a twenty-eight foot tall, 14,000 lb. cream can. Little Man Ice Cream is all about the EXPERIENCE! At Little Man Ice Cream, they strive to bring you the best ice cream experience in Denver. Their ice cream, gelato and sorbet are hand-made with some of the finest, locally sourced ingredients possible. They produce their product one small batch at a time to ensure prestige quality. Little Man Ice Cream exists to make a difference. Making a difference has never tasted so good.
With 350+ reviews on Yelp, here were some of the most helpful:
Lee S. from Denver, CO says: “This place is amazing for any occasion but perfect for a late night ice cream with your significant other. Amazing music, great atmosphere and the ice cream/gelato/sorbet is unreal. So many flavors too!!”
Heather Z. from Aurora, CO says: “I love the variety of flavors and the servers are awesome! Totally worth waiting in line, no matter how long it gets!”
Sean M. from Grand Rapids, MI says: “It’s amazing how many shitty Ice cream shops there are out there. Little Man kicks all of their collective asses, for many reasons:
1. They make amazing ice cream treats (hence the name)
2. I’ve never had a bad cone or experience there in the few years I’ve been a customer
3. The meatball cone is pretty neat.
4. They have a good looking staff.
5. It’s decorated in a kitchy, 1950’s style giant cream can.
6. For some inexplicable reason they don’t serve the insanely good pumpkin chip ice cream year round. Why I ask?
The only thing I don’t like about Little Man is that they play really loud Be Bop music at times, However, my love of giant cream cans and ice cream treats outweighs my annoyance for the loud music, and that’s why I keep coming back.”