Denver’s June 2019 real estate market stats compared to June 2018.
- Home sales have slightly decreased by 8%
- Average Sold Price for Single Family Homes has increased by 2% from $492,094 to $501,550
- Average Days on Market has increased to 32 days
- Weeks of Inventory has increased to 7 weeks
- The percentage of New Listings has increased by 1%
- The percentage of homes Under Contract has increased by 12%
- Content from REColorado.com
All reported sales were not necessarily listed or sold by the broker and are intended only to show trends in the area.
June 2019 Market Stats