Are you planning on getting out this Fourth of July and enjoying some fireworks with the family? Who can blame you? All across Colorado there will be firework displays. If you don’t know where to go hopefully I can help you out.
- Municipal Center Great Lawn will have live music and food at 6pm. The fireworks will begin at 9:30 choreographed to 1430 KEZW. While the lawn will have limited seating to enjoy the show there will be additional viewing spots available on adjacent streets. The Aurora Municipal Center is located at 1515 E. Alameda Parkway.
- Civic Center Park on July 3rd which will be the fifth annual Independence Eve Celebration with MIX, Hazel Miller Band, and Denver Municipal Band which starts at 8pm. Go early to get good seats and bring a picnic dinner to enjoy before the concert.
- Coors Field on July 3rd and 4th after the Rockies play the L.A. Dodgers.
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High- The Outlaws will have their fireworks show after the game against The Boston Cannons.
- Elitch Gardens on July 4th. You can enjoy the day at the water park and on roller coasters before the fireworks in the evening.
- The 4th of July Parade starts at 9am with the 4th of July festival running from 9am to 7pm. The fireworks show will begin at 9:15pm at the Town Center Drive.
CHERRY HILLS VILLAGE:
- Fireworks for the 4th at Cherry Hills Country Club. Their fireworks show will begin at 9:15pm.
- You’ll enjoy the fireworks from Cornerstone, Belleview, and Progress Park. The fireworks show begins at 9:30pm.
Really no matter where you might be there will be a great fireworks show for you to enjoy. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!