Denver’s real estate market stats for the month of December compared to 2017.
- Home sales have declined by 17%
- Average Sold Price for Single Family Homes has increased by 4%
- Average Days on Market has increased to 56 days
- Weeks of Inventory has increased to 7 weeks
- The percentage of New Listings has decreased by 3%
- Content from REColorado.com
All reported sales were not necessarily listed or sold by the broker and are intended only to show trends in the area.
December 2018 Market Stats