Denver’s real estate market stats for the month of April compared to 2017.
- Home sales have declined by 1%
- Average Sold Price for Single Family Homes has increased by 11%
- Average Days on Market has decreased by 1 days
- Weeks of Inventory has remained the same
- The percentage of New Listings has increased by 5%
- Content from REColorado.com
All reported sales were not necessarily listed or sold by the broker and are intended only to show trends in the area or shall separately identify the broker’s own sales activity.