It is 2015 and by mid-January, more homes will be entering the market. However, just putting a sign in your yard and depending on Zillow/Trulia to advertise, will not be enough to get potential buyers to view your property. It is up to the real estate agent to come up with a marketing strategy to get your home sold at the best price in the shortest amount of time. One of the Colorado Dream House team’s strengths is that we have has a bulletproof marketing strategy that has been very successful for our clients. We will not give away all of our secrets, but here are 5 real estate marketing tips your agent should be doing to sell your home successfully.
- Take risks! To be successful in the real estate business, you must have a Realtor that is fearless and takes risks. Does your agent try different lead sources, explore different advertising campaigns? They should measure results to find out what works and what doesn’t. Going the extra mile and thinking outside of the box will always be successful in the end.
- Take Advantage of Social Media. While many real estate agents have a Facebook page, they may not be using it to their advantage. If your agent is studying the insights tab, they will be able to find demographics that are useful in finding the perfect buyers for your property.
- Create a Presence Online and Offline. In order for an Agent to sell your property, they would have to have a presence online and offline in order to reach potential buyers. Does your agent door knock through various neighborhoods, use direct mail postcards or cold calling are to reach different buyers for your property? These are more traditional ways to reach audiences, yet highly effective. Does your agent expose your listing on social media, content marketing, and SEO? If you cannot find your Realtor on google, then no one will see your listing.
- Content Marketing. Every Realtor should have a blog. If your Realtor does not have a blog, then maybe you should reconsider using them. Blogs are important because it is a platform that can help your property get more exposure to potential buyers and Realtors that have buyers looking for properties.
- Build Your Referral Network. It is a known fact that the majority of Realtor’s business comes from past client referrals. However, what I mean by building your referral network is creating a referral network of only Realtors. Not only are you exposing your listings to potential buyers, but in turn, can find properties for potential relocation buyers in different parts of the US. Building a commodity in this industry is critical to selling homes effectively.
I know there are so many Realtors advertising this unique marketing plan, yet there are very few that can sit down with you and tell you what is “unique” about their plan. When it comes to marketing, coming up with great ideas is the easy part, the hard part is finding effective ways to make great ideas happen. If you are looking for an agent with proven marketing strategies that can give you the maximum exposure for your listing, think of no agent other than the Colorado Dream House Team.