Personal and Ethical Denver Real Estate Agent
“My personal philosophy in Real Estate is a full-time commitment to the business and treating everyone I associate with in an ethical, fair and honest manner. The majority of my business has been stimulated by past clients (friends) and I feel I have attained this loyalty because I try and treat everyone the same, as I want to be treated. Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care.” Gary has listed and/or sold properties as high as $8,000,000, but he is quick to point out that his commitment to service is not based on price. He is known for working as hard, and often harder, with a $50,000 Buyer/Seller as with an $8,000,000 Buyer/Seller.
Over 3 Decades in the Denver Real Estate Market
Gary obtained his real estate license in 1977, his broker’s license in 1980 and the GRI and CRS designations in 1991. He has served and/or chaired committees with the South Suburban Board of Realtors and has been active on the Professional Standards Committee. Throughout his career, Gary Lohrman has been instrumental in forming several real estate entities in the Denver metro area. After a very successful 16-year career with Coldwell Banker, where he was consistently among the top five agents within the company, Gary developed the first Fuller Residential Division within the then already established commercial real estate company. Later partnering with a few successful real estate agents, Gary helped form and was a principal owner of Fuller Towne & Country Properties, which grew to four offices with over 140 top residential brokers, closing over $1 billion in sales in 2007, which they later sold to Sotheby’s International Realty. After a three-year non-compete, he and business partner Dan Polimino devolved the current luxury division for Keller Williams International Realty DTC, where they now operate The Colorado Dream House Team.
A Primary Real Estate Agent for Denver Professional Sports Teams
A highlight in Gary’s real estate career has been working with athletes and sports personalities such as Don Baylor, Buddy Bell, Dante Bichette, Ellis Burks, Andres Gallaraga, Bob Gebhard, Mike Hampton, Todd Hollandsworth, Darryl Kile, Denny Neagle, Larry Walker, Walt Weiss, Gus Ferrotte, Mike Myers, Mike Timlin (Boston Red Sox), Ryan Dempster (Chicago Cubs) and Tim Tebow to mention a few.
Denver Real Estate Awards & Achievements
In his three decades as a Denver real estate agent, Gary Lohrman has achieved many awards, designations and achievements:
- Winner of the “5 Star Real Estate Professional Award” as seen in the September 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Issues of 5280 Magazine
- A primary Real Estate Agent for the Colorado Rockies Baseball Club in addition to working with a number of other professional sports personalities
- 2008 – 2011 Multi-Million Dollar Sales Award (Fuller Sotheby’s International Realty)
- 1999 – 2008 Multi-Million Dollar Sales Award (Fuller Towne & Country Properties)
- 1994 – 1998 Multi-Million Dollar Sales Award (Fuller and Company Properties)
- 1999 – 2001 Roundtable Gala Award, Denver Board of Realtors (Fuller Towne & Country Properties)
- 1994 – 1998 Roundtable Gala Award, Denver Board of Realtors (Fuller and Company Properties)
- President’s Club, Gold Circle Award, Silver Circle Award, Circle of Excellence, Listing Circle of Honor 100% Club (Coldwell Banker)
Gary has been married to Cathy Lohrman since 1980. They are the proud parents of two children, Jeffrey and Rachel. Gary is active in his church, serving as deacon, and is very thankful for all of the blessings he has been given, both personal and in business.